<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Class Tee!

♥ Monday, January 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Wah I'm so tired right now. It's 8.33pm and I just arrived home. Went to Paya Lebar and all the way to Queensway after school with Xiurong Teri and Eunice. (Thanks darlings) And I'm seriously so sick of everything.

There I am (with Xr and JY) running all around trying to find the best prices and material for the class, not that I mind, but what about some people? It's just paying $20, can't they make my job easier? If you have financial problems, I understand, and I'll tell the teachers about it. But what about people with money but refused to pay up and actually shout at you?

I mean, it's ridiculous lah. I'm not asking anything from you, just $20 and your measurements, that's all! I edited Hazwani's design (and I must thank Haz also), go ask about the prices, report to the class, take the sizes (and get questioned by rude people), collect the money, go all the way to redhill, and then order. Whose job is easier?

I'm not complaining. I'm just so pissed that some people actually shouted at me because I forgot that they have no money to pay me when I asked 2 weeks earlier. So it's my fault? So I'm the one that owes you? And Xiuqi I'm not referring to you la! (But you better pay also)

I used they. Maybe it's unfair, because it's only one individual. The others are nice. Maybe they're just forgetful, I don't know.

But get that clear, dude. I don't owe you.

And I'm so tired right now. There's a geography test tomorrow and I've yet to study.

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X