<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Food for Thought

♥ Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 11:32 PM

By The Way...I actually made 2 really simple ambigrams tonight.. They each have four letters in it. But I don't dare to show them.. cause they're not that good. =(


I'm soooooooo full right now. I just ate instant Meepok + egg.. my egg (not that egg!) is just so delicious! But I poured too much oil, and the egg was literally floating on the oil and not taking shape. -___- I ended up pouring the oil out, and spilt some egg. I'm really not cut out for cooking!

Recently, I've been having lotsa weird cravings. For food, mind you. Just the other day I felt like eating chicken rice - and ended up eating fried rice instead. And yesterday at Changi Airport's canteen (we went there for lunch), I felt like having that Yu Pian Mi Fen (fish slices whatever), but ended up having black pepper fish. And just today, I felt like eating chicken rice (again!) but ended up eating curry rice.

Yes, that's so weird. Cravings not satisfied. I might just go bonkers.

I feel like eating chocolates. Lotsa them. But I just can't. The big ulcer on my lips is killing me slowly. Torturing me. Swallowing my spirit and my soul. I feel so terrible.

Yea, whatever.

It's like, whenever my mouth feels dry, I gotta go drink water and end up getting teary-eyed cause of the ulcer. It's very painful! And I'm drinking a lot of water - a lot more than usual - and I still get ulcers every now and then. I was really happy that my other ulcer healed after a week-long of war and battle. But ANOTHER ulcer just had to pop up the very next day! I didn't bite myself or anything like that, and it's definitely not heaty cause I've not been munching on biscuits, or any tidbits for that matter (actually I ate a packet of Lays BBQ today.. but..) But why am I so suay?

Anyway, school is getting boring for me. Definitely not as fun as last year. Yea yea I know it's the O levels year. Yea yea, I know we can't play now. Yea yea, I know there's a lot of homework.

But I'm just so tired!

And I don't see many people online nowdays.. my tagboard is so bare and lifeless! Where are the people?! If you read you tag. If you don't tag you would... erm... slip and fall down. Hahaha.

Okay, I feel so bored and random.

BYE!

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X