Yea! Brand new layout. I drew the pictures and wrote the words. Cool eh? And to introduce my layout, I'm gonna do a FAQ for myself. -__- But that beats typing a long paragraph isn't it.
Is the layout for your birthday?Yea! It's my birthday gift for myself!
What about 17 Days?Erm, that site is.. not really a gift for myself. Anyway,
visit it here.
What song is that?Avril's song, Keep Holding On.
The song can't play properly!You gotta let it load completely first to listen to it smoothly.
What programs did you use?Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (no money for upgrades!), and the human brain system. And also another program that is a trade secret.
What about the L x Raito layout?I'll keep it for future use, or not use it at all. I love that layout! 53 favourites in Deviantart!
_____________________________
Anyway, I mentioned about making 2 ambigrams. One of that is.. a failure, I think. The other is quite good. But I'm waiting for
somebody to be online before posting. Faster online leh!
And I think it's tata for now. Till then, folks.
Labels: Online