I didn't attend A-Maths remedial today cause I wasn't feeling too good. And now the bump on my head (or is it a dent?) is hurting even more when I touch it.
It's gonna be my sister's birthday soon. Two weeks after mine. Still thinking of what to get for her. She received money, Baby-G, chocolates and a cake. So what's left to buy, I wonder. And it reminds me of the birthday present that my brother owes me.
There was PTM last night. (Technically the night before) It was another plain boring session. Don't see the point in listening to things again and again. Why don't they just excuse the pupils and just talk to the parents instead. Saves time, and the teachers won't have to deal with students that are distracted.
Oh yeah, my uncle bought the Hana Kimi discs. Ep 1 - 10, in two volumes. Cost him $40, and it's not even complete. But nevermind, cause I'm loving it! It means I no longer have to watch the damned low quality files on the computer. Finish Ep 7 - 10 at one shot and it's great. Now waiting for the rest of the episodes so he can go buy and I can watch.
And they include 4 cards in every volume. So there's 8 in total. I took 4 from one of the volume cause Wu Zun looks sucky in the other. It's now in my file. <33 I took a picture of it (but only Wu Zun), so feast your eyes on this :
But I'm still feeling sore cause had my uncle bought it a day earlier, I could've went to TM and get the signature!! (He bought it a day after the autograph session at TM!!) But I guess it's alright cause I hate crowds.
The other day Kokpern came to tell me that there's CCC the last minute but my gang and I have already planned things ahead. So I told him we can't attend. I know attending CCAs is your duty, but last minute? And wasting time there? I'm very very sure that my time would be wasted there - it happens everytime. And since they'll be discussing about a plot for the upcoming competition, and I'm not interested, whether it's thinking or acting, so I told him we can't go.
So he told me that lao shi say attendance would be marked. So is he trying to be funny? Haha then. We attended every session and Zheng lao shi didn't bother marking the damned attendance, despite several complains and disagreements from me. Those members that don't attend have their attendance marked in the past. So is it fair to us? Of course I feel pissed, isn't it? So now they're threatening us - don't go, no attendance?
I don't care anymore. I mean, I'll feel guilty if I don't attend. But come on, not this time round. I've had enough. Maybe Zheng laoshi finally thought it through - to mark attendance. Or maybe it's just a lie made up by Kokpern. I don't know and I don't care.
Wow. I started writing for fun, and now this post is so long. I'm eating noodles now so BYE!!