<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Reflection!

♥ Monday, February 05, 2007 at 7:45 PM

Quote"You don't judge intelligence by skirt length."

Wise quote by Me. Why did I write that? Go figure, dude.


Today's a breeze. Not that exactly as nice as a gentle breeze. More of a rough-edged breeze. Whatever.

I realized that I'm getting trashy results. Really atrocious ones. I was...
  1. too lazy to think for some questions in the A-Maths qualifying test and missed several marks to an A1.

  2. too sick and didn't manage to read anything for Physics. Ended up missing a mark to a distinction.

  3. too sick and lazy to study the Geography test. Marks is currently unknown.

  4. too lazy to memorize the colors of the ions. (but I tried remembering the salts thing) And ended getting only a B4.

This sucks man. It's like I am almost too lazy for anything. And when I am feeling hardworking, I'm either sick or I can't get up my stupid lazy bum! I think to ease my guilty mind, I'll go read up on the Electrolytes chapter later.

On a brighter note, it's my little sister's 12th birthday tomorrow! Momma and I celebrated her birthday on Saturday with a birthday cake and Momma gave her a new watch. (She was so happy that she left her OLD watch lying somewhere in the house) I bought her a present today and I hope she'll love it. Gonna celebrate with papa and brother tomorrow. Would post pictures.. I think.

I bought this white snow cap for the upcoming Chinese New Year. I know it sounds weird, but I hate my flying fringe that's so unglam, so I've decided that it can't fly around during CNY. I guess it'll help them stay in place. In case you don't know what a snow cap is...



But of course mine's all plain (and without the lame star). Just white. I think my mum's gonna get a fit if she knows I bought something WHITE.

Okay, I think it's time to go.
Time to read some Chemistry. Yea right. If I can get off my lazy bumpity dumpity bum.

P/S I changed the song.
P/P/S Hey Royston, OPK? HAHAHA.
P/P/P/S Good luck to Xiuqi the bad guy for his volleyball match! And to everyone having their tournaments!

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X