<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Hi World

♥ Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Wah damn sian my L1R5 from 10 increase until 13. Don't even know if my application to MJ first 3 months/3 weeks/6 weeks/whatever shit will be successful like that.

I wanna get my report book fast because I wanna know if I'll get the $500 prize money. It's so thrilling man! Yes, I am super worried about my level position because of the money. Money face lah I know but so what right! I shiok can already.

Haha this study camp is like super wasted because during A-Maths we only do papers. No E-Maths. EL got teach but very cheem I don't understand. MT is free period. I think I go school only for Physics and Chem nia.

Aiya I very tired now and can you see I'm typing without fullstops and commas so cool right because I'm imitating my sister's friend she blog without any commas and fullstop and it's a super long paragraph so cool right hahahahahahahahaha I am so high now but I'm so tired so what to do eyes tired body not then my head also tired hahahaha so weird right yes I'm a weird person and I'm filling this paragraph with words to make it as long as possible and yea sharon rocks hohohohohohoho. HO.

Bye!

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X