认识你让我的幸福如此悦耳。Today marks the last day of school for all the Sec 4 Express and Sec 5 Normal pupils. Don't feel anything much, somehow. Guess it's because I'll still be going back for the practicals, graduation day, and the dreadful O's.
But anyway, the 4 years spent in Pasir Ris has been great, thanks to my darlings. I'll really miss them a lot. : ( So sad. Feel like crying now.
Okay, anyway, I got nominated for the Friend of Singa thingy. I don't know how and I don't know why. Someone just passed me a paper and told me that I'm an award recipient.. and I found my name under Friend of Singa. Singa, if you wanna be my friend, just tell me. No need to give me award right. Now I can't sit with my friends during the ceremony, which sucks totally. Zzzzzz.
Okay, no school on Monday. I'm happy.
Labels: School