<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Backtrack

♥ Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:12 PM

I need to backtrack allll theee way. From Colosseum which is last Friday~ I am damn free hurhurhur! Tomorrow is Saturday! YAY!!! I'm gonna stay at home. So long since I spent time at home man! This is called Myself-Time. :D:D I love times like this.

Apr 18 - Colosseum
I'm in Atlas! Hahaha. Okay I accept that fact okay.
Trace Blanche Rachel Shaun and I went to take part in the race, Caesar Challenge! HAHA I can't believe we did that. We regretted it a lot a lot because nobody wanted to ride the scooter!! (But in the end Shaun rode it)


That's them! With the house comm dude Louis. I was behind the picture aka photographer! And that's the holy sacred scooter that nobody wanna ride! :D


Myself, Trace, Blanche, Rachel
My pretty teammates! Shaun's not in the picture though.

I guess I had quite a bit of fun. But I overstretched my thigh muscles. Haha stupid me. AND!!!! We didn't get last okay!!!! The other groups were ALL guys. Except for Phobos with one girl, AND WE DIDN'T LOSE! HAHA we rock!!


Fazli, Shaun Djie, Mel and Weiting! :D


Miranda's mascot. Isn't it cool? And he still posed for me! HAHA.


The House Comm shirt. Damn cute right!!

Anyway, it seemed like I really can't accept that I'm in Atlas and I went over to Phobos (who was sitting on the field with us)!!!!


Phobos hot or not?!?!??! HOT SIAAAAA. Hahahaha I miss Orientations!


People people everywhere~ That's during Prize giving if I'm not wrong~ YES I was still at Phobos! I was wearing yellow! Gosh.

Okay that's the end of Colosseum. I had lotsa fun with Hilma. We're both damn crap. HOHOHO. Stupid kid.

Apr 19 - CO Concert
The very next day was Photog outing for Hilma and I! We went to Haji Lane / Arab Street to take pictures. Will post the pictures up on my deviantart account (I haven't set up yet though. HAHA) soon~ OKAY. So I shall skip all that.


CO Concert at VJC!
Yep! Since we had the cameras, we went over to VJ for Photog duty in the evening after our outing. I seriously think Hilmamama and I are DAMN on!!! Ohh and just a few pictures cause I took a 80+ pictures and I'm very lazy!


Some talented girl playing erhu~


MJCO. :D


After that on my way home I experimented with the shutter speed and stuff. It's damn hard to do anything decent. And I didn't have a tripod. HAHA. Whatever that is. It's abstract art okay!

Apr 20-23 - Random
2 random pictures. -__-


1. Trace and I finally got our lockers! This lock is super bimbotic right! Hahaha but I think it's super cute considering the fact that it was Trace's dad who got the lock for us! HAHA. Nice hot pink keys too! :D


That's Fazli and Hilma! :D And that's the bridge in Pasir Ris I mentioned in my post! LOL.

Apr 24 - Teri's birthday
And this very day is Teri Yap Xinyi's birthday! That TP girl is finally 17 HAHA but she look like 14 lah. We went over to Swensen's for dinner to celebrate. I will dedicate a picture post for her birthday soon when I'm not lazy. So just one picture!


I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!
And this is damn funny. I look super weird right. Cause we used the timer. And my phone was switched to silent... which means there was no ticking sound and we didn't know when the picture will be taken! And so we posed there for SUPER long and just when I decided to go see if the picture's captured... it just did. ARGH. So you see my hair.. LOL. Like goondo. And you see Camilia and Neh's face.. cramp already. HAHA.

Oh and I told so many things to my girlfriends. HAHAHAHA. Stop laughing at me you idiots. And and let's go out at least once a month pleaseeeee. So submit your timetable (with CCA and all) to Sharon okay! So we can see which days to go out. HAHA. Or maybe the last Friday of every month or something. :D:D

Apr 25 - Soccer
Okay and finally the last one! MJC vs IJC. 1-0. :D
Hilmamama and I went to loan camera to take pictures at Pasir Ris Beach. We're so enthu! And since they didn't have photographers for soccer that day, they asked if we are available and we said okay. HAHA super on right! I told ya!!!!! (Oh on a side note, both of us didn't get into exco.)

I took 240+ pictures! Gosh. Deleted around 60. WOW. But I'm just posting 3. Lazy~


Before the match! I love this picture!! But it is super blur. :(


OBAJE!!!!!! HAHA. He's number 16! Sad life lah. He wanted 17 for his soccer jersey but it was taken. And now for our class T-shirt, 17's taken again. HAHAHAHA.


THIS GUY FLEW. OMGWTFBBQLMAOLOL OMGGGGGGG.

Oh and the Pasir Ris Park /Beach pictures were a disaster. HAHA. And we didnt' go to the beach. LOL lamer us. YEPPPPP so just one picture below.


My beautiful pink shoelaces and red socks rocks.
And don't you think the outline of the grass looks like the 3 in <3 a heart? COOL RIGHT. I love this picture! I actually sat down on the weird floor to take this.

Finally, last but definitely not the least.. (but the MOST. HAHA)

KAWAII NEHHHH KENZO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yamapi rocks!!! <3

And I got no voice already.
And my hand is aching after carrying the camera for so long.
And.. *points down* SO MANY LABELS!!

Anyway~ If anyone wants any of their pictures for Science Fiesta/CO/Soccer/random, tell me okay~ I'll send the original copy over.

Labels: , , , , ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X