<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Cool shoelaces!

♥ Monday, April 14, 2008 at 10:03 PM

HAHA my classmates and I have damn cool shoelaces. And it's only on our left shoe! :D (cause haven't buy the other side) HAHAHA we're gonna buy for almost everyone. But some guys think it's damn gay so they don't want. Aiyer!



Cool right! We're gonna have our class shirt/hoodie/sweater/jacket/whatever soon! We're like so on can! HAHAHA. I'm looking forward!!!!!! YAY!!!!

And I got 8/25 for my Chem test! HAHA not even a subpass. I am damn sad. Hope my maths will be good!

Lastly, many zilian pictures of myself taken when I was waiting for my turn for PW! HAHAHA. I know I look damn retarded but I don't care I'm gonna post it!!



The best evidence to show that you are bored!!

And note to self one : I owe Kenneth many moolah! $_$
Note to self two : I opened new contacts on Friday when I went out with Nihon lady.
Note to self three : Remember to buy new contacts!

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X