<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Dream

♥ Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 4:04 PM


This picture again cause I LOVE IT. :D:D


I had the most beautiful dream ever.
Ever.
EVER!!!!!!!!

I woke up smiling. Really!!

It was at a beach. A really beautiful beach with nobody but my dog (HAHA whatever I don't have a dog) and my boyfriend (whatever also I don't have a boyfriend). And it was my birthday! And after that was many many many romantic things you can collect from all the dramas in the world stringed together and then it finished off with a hug by the sea with my little maltese running around.

Awwwww.

But it felt a bit like the ending of Proposal Daisakusen where Kenzo hugged and kissed Rei by the beach HAHAHAHHAA.

HAHA whatever! I think I sound super incoherent right now. And who says I'm not a hopeless romantic. I am! Just that I'm a tad realistic. HAHA.

And you know why I didn't include details of my dream?
Cause I'm waiting for the day my Prince Charming will do the same thing to me! Then it'll be like deja vu sorta thing.

HAHAHAHA I'm smiling and eating my bubble gum as I'm typing this. I'm such a hopeless romantic! SIGH!!

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X