<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Happy 500th!!

♥ Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 3:25 PM



Yep! The 500th post on my humble Shitbananas! WOO!! *cheers* And to commemorate this special day, Camilia and I went out to celebrate!! (Yea right HAHA)


With my favourite Jap girl! My eyes look damn weird cause I was sick can!


We went to Bugis, then to Cityhall, then to Dhoby Ghaut, then to Paya Lebar, then back to Bugis, then to Cityhall again! HAHA how fun right!! :D:D

But the best fun of all fun is... I'm sick! I just kept sneezing non-stop and non-stop! It's DAMN annoying. And the sneezing skyrocketed when we went to City Plaza at Paya Lebar. I think it's too dusty there. (I SOUND LIKE A BRAT OMG) :( *sniffles* YES I'm still having the stupid flu NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!


Camilia and the GIANT sausage. And this picture so nice hor. Cause I'm the photographer lah!


Me and my hoodie. HAHA. Do I look sick to you? I can't even smile properly.


My new bag! It's damn cool right. It's a radio lor. But my aunt say the bag look like those radio you burn for dead people?!?! I damn emo now.


Me and my dead people bag. : (


OKAY! The end! It's like so little pictures cause I WAS SICK LA! Totally no mood to take pictures. What a nice 500th post. But it'll be nicer if there's a pretty pretty picture of moi right! HAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



:D:D My hair rocks!!

Okay I shall end this entry off with my favourite labels...

Labels: , ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X