<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

I am a Photographer!!

♥ Monday, April 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM



Xinyi, Sharon, Hilma (the irritating)


I think I found what I love! Photography! :D I am very happy now. My friends and CCA and friends and friends are my life in MJ. When I don't feel like going school (which is everyday), I'd think of my wonderful friends. HAHA. Sounds gross. Whatever~~

Anyway I know my pose looks abit weird in the bottom picture but HAHA don't care! I think I look super cool that day with that blouse! I look just like a photographer! Okay I am one but I look SO COOOL! And I don't know how to spell Xinyi's name. :D

Will do up a proper post of the very trashy pictures I took at Haji Lane/ Arab St/CO Concert soon. It's so hard to take nice pictures! My entire body ached like don't-know-what the day after my Photog outing! I'm so lousy! And I really have no time to sort and edit the pictures. Sigh! Have to rush my PI later!!

Okay. That's all folks. Just an update on my life. Teri's birthday is coming real soon! Can't wait to meet the girls! They've started school already! Must call them to update me on their life! :D:D I miss you, darlings! <3

BYE!!!!! Jaa ne! :D

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X