
Minor case of food poisoning. How fun. I have two days of MC, today and tomorrow. And Thursday's a holiday, which means a 3-day break for me. But I guess I'll probably go to school tomorrow. I must stop rotting.
Anyway I don't know why I went to school in the first place when I was totally not in the mood and not feeling well. And I even saw something which totally spoilt my day. Sigh. :(
It's funny how I am feeling what I am feeling now.
Edit at 3pm HAHA I removed the super emo part. Too gross already. I just woke up now and I'm feeling so shiok~ Yes Sharon is back. I rock. HAHAHAHA.
BUT I'm still having the runs and my heart was really painful literally okay! And I've not eaten the stupid medicine yet cause it's supposed to be after food and I haven't eaten anything at all... for the whole day. Somehow I have no appetite and I don't dare to eat anything. :/ AHHHHH 救命啊!
And my ahgong say my face is green. Aka 脸青青. HAHA. Sounds funny. Should I go to school tomorrow?
Labels: Life