<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

My own hoodie!

♥ Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM

I'm so gonna print this :



Isn't it like the cutest thing ever? I'm going to print a white one. Or blue. Or red. Or pink. Or green. Or yellow. I don't know yet. Maybe one of every color. I'm such a genius. Don't steal my idea.

My trademark is like everywhere. So it means that I can't change a hairstyle ever. HAHAHA. How humorous am I?

And Photog bluff me only. There wasn't any soccer match on Friday haha and I didn't go for movie marathon anyway so it doesn't really matter. And I withdrew from the council nomination stuff already so no more number 35 okay. :D

Do you think I sound high? Cause I am really quite high cause I really think my hoodie idea is a genius. And I'm sick. Yes I'm having fever. Fever makes me hot. Makes me high. HAHA WHATEVER. But I'm really having a headache. Maybe I shouldn't go to school tomorrow. No, I am not ponning. I am sick!

BYE!!

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X