<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Photog Rally!

♥ Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 9:30 PM


Isn't this cool?


I screwed my Exco rally up! Seriously! I totally forgot what I wanted to say!! Hilmamama was prompting me then I suddenly remmeber! And my words were all jumbled up and I KEPT LAUGHING. I don't know why! I was super nervous! YES! Even more nervous than speaking to the 800 JC1s for the council rally! I was SO NERVOUS I screwed everything up!!

But I guess I conveyed what I wanted to say. I HOPE.
And I hope Mama and I will get in together!!

Okay.
The NAPFA (or whatever it is) season is here! ARGH. I seriously hate it! Cause I will fail my 2.4km WALK/RUN. I don't know why it's called WALK/RUN when you can't walk! The moment I walk I fail! Idiot. Haha when I say I'll fail people always think I'm joking but serious... I failed and failed and failed!!!!!! :( I don't want to retake lor.

Anyway, some random stuff... Hilma, Fazli and I walked from school to interchange cause we were too free. And we concluded that MJ people are generally friendly. HAHA. There was this girl walking towards us (same path lah) and she smiled. So we all smiled back... Cause I thought that girl was Fazli or Hilma's friend. I think they thought the same too. When the girl walked far away already, Fazli asked, "Who's that?" And we all don't know her! HAHA.

Okay that was random. Oh and there's a forest in Pasir Ris!! DAMN COOL! I took pictures but I very lazy to plug in my phone. Next time then.... :D

BYE!!!!!!!!!
I SCREWED MY RALLY UP!!!!! T_T

But nevermind. Proposal Daisakusen!!! 2 more percent! KENZOU-KUN!!!! <33333

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X