<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Rally

♥ Tuesday, April 08, 2008 at 8:39 PM

Haha this is the 499th post. I made a mistake cause there was a draft that was counted as a post! :D

I had my rally today! I HAVE to make a post about this because it's afterall my very first time right! And I was so super duper ultra nervous and so super duper ultra scared!

I was backstage when Ms Lai was talking. And before I knew it, the rally started and Vincent was introducing the nominees. I DIDNT KNOW LA! And I felt damn blur cause I was like, "Huh huh? Orh" *runs to stage* Also I didn't really practice my speech cause I thought there'll be my powerpoint slides to guide me along but no! Haha. I was trying so hard to memorise my lines!

Okay so yep it's finally over. You know when I was up there my mind went totally blank. I said Hi and I couldn't continue. LOL. Thanks for all the cheers and applause okay! Thank you to the very supportive bunch of people in class! <3 And to everyone that clapped! <3 That cheered! <3 And also there was some people that shouted "Go Zhi Wei" right. I don't know who leh. Can someone tell me? HAHA THANK YOU!!!!

And since I didn't manage to show my powerpoint slides today, and I think the last 2 slides are SO CUTE, I shall show it here! :D:D Cannot waste my effort right!


My cute trademark okay! As seen from the previous post.


"A school life with tons of wonderful friends."
(Of course if your picture not here doesn't mean you are not wonderful lah. It's just that I don't have your picture. HAHA)



(This one is quite anyhow copy and paste one. And I had a slide on Angel&Mortal. That one you can forget about seeing.)


"When you're sad, I want to give you that comforting smile."
(But my trademark got no smile LOL)


"When you're happy, I want to capture those smiles!"
(CAPTURE THOSE SMILES! YAY!)


YAY! :D Thanks again! I love you people!! BYEBYE!!!!!

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X