<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Fun @ TP!

♥ Friday, May 30, 2008 at 8:56 PM


My beautiful artwork - with the Chemistry TYS behind!

HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I had so much fun at TP today!! :D:D I went and met up with Robert and Kenneth yea my two damn ultra super good friends!! I had a lot a lot of fun today! I laughed so much and got suaned so much too!!

And HAHAHA I'm so sorry Teri for making you go all the way up to the library and then tell you I'm in the canteen! HAHAHA Yun too. My girlfriends love me man. <333 *kissie kissie* HAHAHAHAHA.


My buddies!!!!

After having fun at TP (and of course studying! That was my main purpose of going there), Kenneth, Robert Yun and I went to KFC at Bedok to eat! And and again I had a lot of fun. I can't say what fun I had cause you can't really describe it in words and maybe it was the company that really mattered and what was said and exchanged and everything lah! Hahaha.


Yun: "This is how you look like when you eat KFC twice in a day"

Oh and it rocks to have a good friend that watches the same drama as you! Robert and I was being irritating on the way to Bedok Interchange by repeating "Kenzo! Kenzo!" in the Rei-voice. HAHAHAHAHA. That's the kind of idiotic fun I love!!!

Makes me miss my girlfriends and Kenneth and Robert again even though I just met them! Justintintin you too, let's meet up soon!!!!

HAHAHAHA. Okay, as fate would have it (HAHA), I still haven't blog about my shopping trip with the bimbos leh!!!! I'm not lazy... I've been busy. HAHAHA. I'm left with 3 episodes of Dragon Zakura!! WOOHOoOOooOooooOoo!!!

Finally, one last picture!!


KENNETH IS GLOWING!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHA KENNETH PLEASE DONT KILL ME (but I know you won't cause I rock)!!! :D:D And your hair so weird like crooked in this picture. I'm not going to praise you anymore man!!!!

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X