<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Daite Senorita

♥ Sunday, June 01, 2008 at 7:29 PM



HE'S DAMN HAWT OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!! See 1:30 OMG WTF YOU'LL MELT!!!!!
No mood to blog about anything else because blog = what's up with my life and now my life = Yamapi. WOO! Check out my Youtube favs!

I just finish watching Dragon Zakura. Might be watching Kurosagi next. And I feel like watching Nobuta wo Produce again! And and I watched the last part of Proposal Daisakusen again for Rei x Kenzo!!! HAHAHA.

Yes yes I like Yamapi x Masami, I don't like Yamapi x Maki byebye.

Labels:


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X