<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Nothingness

♥ Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 11:30 PM

What a nice song!!!! I think Amy Lee is super pretty in the video! :D:D I love her voice!

And speaking of that, Obaje is singing at Teacher's Day! Jonathan Yong and Sarah too! Woooo. But they refuse to sing for me in class. Which is super annoying cause I'm gonna hear it anyway so why not let me hear it NOW?!??!?!

If you haven't notice, this is a super duper ultra random entry about nothingness. I'm blogging because I feel like blogging. I'm taking a break from PW actually. :D Oh and speaking of PW, I'm okay with my group now. I think it's because I flared up the other day. Sorry I didn't mean it but I was so pissed!!


A very sudden change of topic. HAHAHA. Just the other day... Qianqian did this:
QQ: OMG SHARON!
Me: ?!?! WHAT?!??!
QQ: (looking sad and disgusted) I just realise I bought the same bag as you!!!!!
Me: Cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. :D


This is the last packet of gummy bears I bought at 5.00pm on 28 Jul. Very happy and I feel so lucky. AND WOW IT'S JULY ALREADY! Time flies!!


It's not everyday that you see people walking on walls you know.


For every that Signo I have, Tracee has a G-tec. One of each color!! I am actually very amazed and fascinated by this. I don't know why too. What's wrong with me.


Try-to-be-artistic-but-looks-like-an-advertisement picture of pens.


This milktea very nice. :DD

Okay bye.

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X