
I've finally finish consolidating the WR. And it's close to 2am now. I am so so sooo tired but I can't sleep because I've yet to look through my Physics. I'm going for consultation tomorrow as I promised Mr Gohel so before I go, I have to at least know my stuff right?
And there's SPA Trial tomorrow. I'm not gonna study because Skill D is just the Skills of Memorising which is stupid. I am just gonna focus on my experiment techniques because that's what SPA is about. I'll leave the memorising to the actual exam.
I am feeling fine already. Thanks to all those who truly cared. I really really really really really really appreciate it. Thanks for the phonecalls, MSNs, SMSes and talks. Thank you thank you thank you you have no idea how much a simple "take care" or "cheer up" means.
Tomorrow will be a really packed day. During PE I have to go to the library to edit the WR - it looks fine on my computer but Kenneth told me it's screwed on his. Sigh I don't have Microsoft Office! And then I'll read through my SPA, then during recess I'll go for consultation. After school will be the museum which I super duper regret signing up for, then at night I'll go watch Dark Knight with Eunice till around midnight. I hope there's bus home. And I think I'll fall asleep at the cinema. I think in the afternoon I'll come home to sleep.
I'm so hungry now. And I realise that the hungry ghost gate is open.
Hurhur.
I'm actually afraid of apologies now.Labels: Life