<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

The Line of Symmetry

♥ Saturday, August 02, 2008 at 1:44 AM

Warning: Image and information heavy post!!! :D:D:D



Went for the Peranakan Museum trip today. I guess it was alright. It'll actually be fun if you want it to be fun right! :D And I can spell Peranakan without any mistakes! I'm quite pro!!

Here's a few pictures of before we set off for the trip...


EMPTY!!!!!!

We went to the canteen to grab a bite after Chemistry SPA and to my ultimate amazement, the canteen was empty! HAHAHA and we were so amazed that we posed for a photo. HAHAHA. Selena was so annoyed when I asked her to take for me and Trace.


Disgusting green slimy smelly water

That's the thingy that dripped all over my leg and my shoes the other day! OMG. You have no idea how disgusting that is!


Trying-to-be-artistic picture. :D See symmetry!

Yet another picture of the canteen. And this time Tracee was annoyed. HAHAHAHA. I have the ability to annoy.


Supposedly-artistic-but-gone-wrong picture.

HAHAHAHA Blanche was supposed to look at the SIDE, not TOP! HAHA she looks like she's peeing right.


Leading lines!!!

Don't know what class this was but I like this picture cause of the road.


Some sorta symmetry again!

On the bus on the way to the museum at City Hall. It's a really bumpy ride and I think I got car sick - I've never gotten car sick before!!!


Singapore Flyer.

Hate that pipe sticking out. I was really feeling giddy and I had to have some distractions so taking photos became the distraction hurhur.


Trees.

More distractions.


Self-portraits. HAHAHAHA.

Major distractions.


MUSUEM!!!

Finally. I couldn't wait to get down the bus lor. It was so tiring and so giddy and so bad!

And my class had to split because laoshi wasn't here. :( So in the end it was Tracee Selena Blanche Jonathan Desmond and me, with A101. Their Chinese teacher is my PAE Chinese teacher and she rocks! :D Oh their class was quite fun too!


Mirror!

You know the gates of hell opened right. Then I was thinking how I'd react if there's like some white figure in the photo. I have no answer. Haha.


RING RING!

This is a really cool telephone that when you pick up, there'll be someone talking to you. Hahaha there was one that went like "HELLO SOFIA AH? DAISY HERE LAH!".


So I ringed Trace up!



Pots and plates and cups and whatnots.

These are really pretty. Each one looks so pretty and they are really exquisite!


Supposed-Statue of Brian! HAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA he say he's a statue and told me to take a picture!


Kitchen!

The kitchen's really nice and I love the feel in this picture leh! It looks like a sad abandoned kitchen because everyone's using microwaves and no one cooks anymore! HAHAHA! Overactive imagination.

LO AND BEHOLD!!!

Desmond and Jonathan!

HAHAHAHA they are damn cute I tell you! I told them to "come, pose for a picture!" And being camera-shy, they looked away from my camera... to each other! HAHAHAHA without any prompt and SNAP! They look like they're enjoying each other HAHAHHA.


More more more exquisite thingy.

Don't know what's this either but I like this picture.


More more more more.

The objective of this picture is actually to show the visitors through the "eyes" of the glasswares.


A really nice cross. I love the lighting and effects. The nail right in the middle is one of the nails that was used when Jesus was cruxified. I'm not a Christian but this is cool.

And well, I think I enjoyed!!

Enjoying the exhibits...

HAHAHA DESMOND AND JON AGAIN!


We're gonna fly!!

Selena say we look like we're gonna fly. HAHAHA I think this picture is cool.


Selena and Blanche.

But this is cooler cause it's taken by me!! HAHAHAHAHHA.

And that is the end of my very long entry. Wow I spent quite some time on it I'm so free!! Well not quite.
After the museum trip I came home to sleep and then at 9pm I met Eunice at Pasir Ris to go watch Dark Knight at E-hub BUT!!!! The tickets were all sold out. :( So we went to eat and chitchat and arcade and we took neoprints!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Girlfriends we need a meetup, dinner or whatever I don't know but I just wanna see you girls!!!! But I'm so busy now and you girls are so busy too. :(


❤ SUMMER VACATION!


P.S: My siblings are here here here! :D:D

Labels: , , , ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X