<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

National Day

♥ Saturday, August 09, 2008 at 10:13 PM


08S412! 
Top: Jonathan Ong, Obaje, Jonathan Yong, Hianchong, Kenny, Calvin, Yixiang, Shaun
Middle: 
Yuting, Xue Er, Shannon, Sharon, Tracee, Sharmaine, Abigail, Blanche
Bottom: Cuishan, Selena, Sarah, Rachel


Finally a class photo!!! :DDD Too bad Desmond's in Malaysia with Odac haha. More pictures tomorrow.

It's National Day! Happy Birthday Singapore even though I don't feel anything.
I miss the days in primary school where I'd look so forward to learning the national day songs! Haha!

I finally watched The Dark Knight after so long and I gotta say the Joker's good. But I expected more because everyone's telling me how good the movie is. Gotta say the movie's kinda disturbing though haha. And I don't think it's suitable for kids. There was this little boy that sat beside me and it just didn't feel right that he's watching it.

I love drinking soup.
I love holidays.
I love sleeping. (I slept for 16 hours straight last night...)
I love eating.
I love wasting time.
I love doing nothing.
I love buying things.
I love singing in the toilet.
I love bathing.
I love drinking bubble tea.
I love being irritating.

I hate studying.
And I really hate PW.
:)

I did everything I love today. And I did nothing I hate today.
I'm a happy girl! YAY!

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X