Went back to PRSS for Speech Day today. I was late. How nice Sharon, late for a prize presentation. I should stop being late. It's becoming a bad habit and it sucks!
Anyway I will blog about it after I get the pictures from Qianqian and Jingxiong. and so many of us are from Meridian that we took a PRSS-Meridian photo! Haha!
I thought there'll be no PW tomorrow cause it's Tuesday and I was so happy like I was jumping for joy hiphiphooray. BUT NO!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow we're running on Monday timetable I'm so sad I'm a sad banana potato tomato.
I hate GP.
I hate E-learning.
I've been sleeping my time away this weekend and today. I did only Chemistry E-learning. I feel like a failure but I can never get myself up to study. It's 5 weeks to Promos and here I am sleeping away.
Nice, Sharon.
Good job.
Good luck.
And after Promos I think I want to start painting / drawing shoes for commission to make some moolah so I can go Bangkok and spend. I've been researching on this topic (YES that's why I didn't study!!!!!!) and I have many many inspiration now!!! :D:D
And you know I don't know how to react when people tell me that my shoes are pretty. It feels weird haha but I appreciate it! Thank you!!
Labels: Random