
Just when I thought I can pick up pieces of my life again, I'm in another emo phase. There's many things I can't say in a public domain... guess I'm upset with certain stuff and certain people. I really wanna tell it to someone!!!!! :( Someone that truly understands but whooooooo?
Anyway I think I screwed my Photog exco interview up. They asked me why I joined council in the first place, and whether I'll be sad if I don't get into Photog exco. I forgot what I said... cause I was too nervous. But if I can do it all over, I will tell them (the truth) that I didn't withdraw from council with the intention of being in Photog exco, or to become a leader or for my testimonial or anything like that (because if I did, I'd have stayed on in council right?). I withdrew from council because I truly love photography.
I think I said some nervous crap instead.
How fun.
Well.
If I can press that restart button in life, I will want to restart many things.
For one, my secondary school life.
:(
Anyway, good luck to my dear friends that's starting / has started school. I love you guys. If you're emo you can always come talk to me... and we can be emo together.
Labels: Thoughts