<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

Me

♥ Sunday, April 06, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Written on: April 6, 2009

It's a new year, new beginnings, and most of all, a new About Me since I believed I've changed.

I sorta live in my happy little bubble that's really colorful like some of my drawings. But the thing about living in a bubble is that one day it'd pop and you'd be snapped right back to reality. That's what I feel right now - I've been daydreaming and having so much fun that now I can't imagine studying. I can't imagine doing anything productive.

I love Photography. It's amazing how a picture can convey so much emotions. I like taking pictures of my friends or people that I know or see around. I want to capture all the worthy moments in my life. (I strongly believe that a picture speak a thousand words, but it doesn't speak a thousand truths though. Hahahhaa nice quote right)

I am kinda oblivious to my surroundings sometimes and I like to stone. I like to stay back and slack around in school, walking around with people I like. I like to eat. I like to watch soccer. But it sucks that there's not much opportunities left anymore. And I think Meridian Soccer Team is the only soccer team that I watch and support. LOLOLOL.

I like to drink bubble tea. I like to eat doughnuts. I love sashimi. I love pasta. I love good food. I spend a good amount of my money on food. $_$

I like to make new friends. I like to smile at people (even though sometimes I'm quite oblivious to my surroundings). I hate it when people stare at me. I love all 3 Orientations I attended. I love the Photog camp. I love being an OGL.

I love watching dramas. I love Gossip Girl. I get excited when I find fellow Gossip Girl fans! But as much as I love Blair Waldorf, I think I'd choose to become Jenny Humphrey if given a choice. Lazy to explain why.

I am addicted to facebook.

After so long, I still want a big house with nice playroom and garden and slides and big kitchen and oven. I wanna be a stay-home mum and I want to be the coolest mum on the block. I wanna bake cool brownies and cookies and distribute it to my kids' friends and I wanna be my children's best friend. I want a charming and handsome husband and charming and handsome and pretty kids!!

Sometimes I wonder why I study so hard.

And I am nice.

About Me as of November 3, 2008

Labels: ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X