HUAT AH!!!!! :DAnyway I have nothing much to blog about the NE Trip today, except that it's very fun and I enjoyed myself with the class yay. :D Happy Birthday Cuishan!!!! Will blog again when they send the pictures to me. Will update class blog too!!
This post will be a LONG and random one btw. And I didn't edit most of the pictures so they won't look so good.

Backtrack to last Friday, where Eunice and I went to E-hub to catch Dark Knight. A week has since passed and I've yet to watch it. :(

Self-portraits!!!! PEACE! (^_^)vI had many things to blog about that day but I am too lazy now. The most important thing is I had fun. And there's this shop that sells Hotdogs at L3 or L4 and it's OISHI!!!!!!! *squeals in delight*

National Day Picnic. :(Yay I always have fun with my girlfriends. BUT!!!!! :( I am not going picnic with them already. I got 24% for my Chemistry Common Test and my mum is angry cause of the 4Us. I'm so sorry darlings.

MJC at 8.12PM.And from now we shall all mug mug mug because we are in Muggeridian. What else can we do? :)

My new pencil case.It's 080808 and it's Olympics! But seriously I am not interested in it
at all. Am I weird? Is it weird to be not interested? In fact I am very annoyed because my uncle is watching it on TV (with super loud volume) and I don't see any beauty in it.

Taken during PhotogThese lenses look like measuring cylinder. The picture is very blur because the lens was moving in and out when I took it. Haha.
And today I saw brand new Canon 450D with kit selling for $1299 at an Expo fair. Please go get it if you want to buy a camera because I think it's super worth it. Too bad I don't have the money... and I don't dare to ask my dad cause I got 4Us... (not within his budget as well)

J.Co Donuts!!!! Love the peppermint one!I think donuts are really delicious... but I seriously HATE THEM BECAUSE the chocolate filling dripped on my skirt and it looks like shit... REALLY!!!! I took a picture but don't feel like uploading.
And one of the baker there damn cute!

Taken at Terminal 3.Hilma and I went to Bugis, then to Expo, then to T3, and back to Tampines. LOL! And at T3 we played a game. We had to walk only on the black tiles. HAHAHAHAHA it's seriously SUPER fun I tell you!!!!

Blanche's socks HAHAHA. At first I read the left one as "Who ate you?" HAHAHAHHAA!!Oh and while sitting at the viewing gallery, we listened to music and then both of us just set there to contemplate life. I love times like these where you just sit there to think through stuff.
Anyway Hilmaniaty...
O_O HAHAHAHA yours eyes are humungous.
Okay, the end of my post!!! :D:D Thank you for reading.

Taken at Jalan Bahtera MOE Campsite, LTCSome friends are just companions,
But there are some who are here to stay.
:)
Labels: Girlfriends, Photos, Random, School, Thoughts