<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15971619?origin\x3dhttp://supersharonto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



★ Home ★ About Me ★ Links ★

PRSS Speech Day 2008

♥ Wednesday, August 06, 2008 at 7:13 PM

Yes a proper post with pictures this time, cause I finally got the pictures from Qianqian! Haha not from Jingxiong though but nevermind cause I think they all look the same.


Me and Boonkhin!! At the cool (HAHAHA) water fountain.


Well as I said, I was late. And they cancelled my name off the list! So Mrs Tan told me I can't get my prize on stage and they'll pass it to me later. HAHA in my mind I was like "WTF then why did I come? And serves you right for being late!!" But in the end Ms Chia to the rescue and I got my prize. :)

And so off we went to the sharing session with the Sec 4s after prize-taking. Didn't really speak much to 4e3 and 4e5. Spoke quite a lot in 4e4 HAHA and Mr Wong asked me "How did you manage even though you were in such a NOISY class last year?" HAHAHAHAHHAHA huang lao shi you're so funny.


The food.


Anyway after that was just teabreak. And I mean TEA. YES the drinks were Hot Coffee and Hot Tea. HOW WEIRD RIGHT! The food was alright but the drinks were... HAHAHAHA. And when I mean hot it's scalding hot.

Okay pictures.


PRSS-MJC people. Can you see I'm trying very hard to be taller than Qianqian? HAHA.


Again. :D But this time without Cedric.


Me me me and Qian qian qian!!!!


After that's home sweet home but I won't forget me and Xiurong's favourite sculpture right!!!!!


Vivo Pasirina


HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

Anyway my O level cert. Finally. See the A's and the TWOs. HOW SAD!! And it's 10 months since we sat for the paper woo!!



__________________________

Wanted to blog about this for a very long time but everytime I type the post I'll get really damn angry. It's about the issue of animal abuse.

It's a video and I received it in an email from Hilma. I actually cried after watching cause the animals are damn poor thing ah. You can actually watch the video here but please be warned that it's really really not for the weak-hearted.

After watching it you'll understand what I mean by the damn angry part. Yea and I sent the email to Kenji after seeing his post on the abuse of seals. He wrote another post about this and I think his blog post is pretty much what I wanted to say haha.

Okay so bye. Have a good day ahead, with a renewed perspective on Man.

Labels: , ,


Love, Sharon
You know you love this post.


________________

« Older Posts || Home || Newer Posts »











All advertisements on the tagboard would be deleted. Don't be a leech kthxbai.

eXTReMe Tracker
All Drawings &Codings © Sharon
Unless otherwise stated.


X